Atom is a great time to learn the fundamentals of football. All players are guaranteed playing time regardless of skill level or experience. The first 4 games of the season will have coaches on the field to lend a guiding hand. For Game 5 on, the team will be on the field with the same rules as senior teams, with plays being called. Time-Outs will be the only time coaches will be allowed on the field.
Age: Children must be either 8 or 9 years old before the end of the current calendar year.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Held at John Oliver Park
* Saturday practices may be held starting in August
- Usually held on Sunday mornings (between 9am and 12pm)
- First games are in late August
- Team participates in several tournaments throughout the season (Saturday/Sunday)
To join, please visit our REGISTRATION page !